During the last days of April and the first days of May we have organized a trip to Japan to visit the 8th World Bonsai Convention in Saitama.
Although it is a trip which has been thought for bonsai professionals, amateurs and bonsai professionals’ partners will also be able to enjoy the same way of a passionating experience, where they will meet the world of bonsai and also the Japanese culture and traditions.
Eleven days and ten nights, during which we have prepared the following activities:
- Visit to the VIII World Bonsai Convention in Saitama.
- Visit to the shopping area of the Convention.
- During the whole trip a guide will introduce and explain all the activities and places.
- Take part in a meal attended by a Geisha (Maiko or Geiko learner), in Kyoto.
- Meet the modernity and the big diversity in Tokyo. Harayuku, Ginza, Akihabara, Asakusa,Tsukiji (the biggest fish market in the world) etc.
- We will visit the gardens of the Imperial Palace and Hama Rikyu Garden, the only traditional garden from the Edo period that we can still find in Tokyo.
- Visit to Omiya and the traditional houses of the greatest senseis (Yamada, Kobayashi, Kimura, Katoh, etc).
- In Tokyo we will also visit the bonsai shop Ginza Morimae.
- Visit to Omiya’s Bonsai Museum
- Temples Ryoan-ji, Kinkaku-ji, Kyomizu dera, Sanjunsangendo, Fushimi inari in Kyoto.
- In Nara Todai-ji and Kasuga-taisha.
Dates: from 25/26 April to 5/6 May 2017
Approximate price: 2950€ per person
The price includes:
- Three and four star hotels.
- One day entrance to the Convention.
- All the entrances to the temples and other visits.
- All the means of transport.
- Guide 24 h.
- All the breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners.
More information and reservations: